Recap Upload Schedule

As of the writing of this post, we have 2 episodes down, 9 more to go. Huzzah!

I planned to write the recap every 2-3 days, but with school requirements piling up on me, my publishing might go down to just once a week. At this rate, I'll be able to catch up to the show by late November if I write the summaries on my free time during weekends.

You might be wondering: how do I write the summaries? The simple answer is that I write them as I watch the episode. This means that I have to watch at least twice just to get the full coverage - the first time is to get the gist of the scenes, and the second is to write all of the details.

Speaking of which, let me know if you'd like to help with writing summaries! As per usual, I'm looking for someone with an experience in writing English. It seems ironic to gatekeep the show from Filipinos who can't speak a language that's not their own, but trust me, that's not what I intend to do! I mentioned that I'm more proficient in English than Filipino/Tagalog, thus why I choose to write more this way so I can stay in my comfort zone. Besides, I really want non-Filipinos to be introduced to the show so we can have a wider audience. I've been keeping the descriptions as simple as possible - who knows, maybe one day I'll write a Tagalog version.

Anyhow, feel free to contact me in the comments.

Happy 2nd week to Maria Clara at Ibarra!

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments? Leave them here!

Previous Next