Archiving Hiatus

Hello once again!

If you haven't noticed, my posts have been getting less consistent in upload schedules. I think it's better to say this now than never, but I will be holding off from archiving MCI-related news and images until I feel like resuming them again. Once I have the time to continue them, I'll probably separate each archived post so they can be individually divided under post titles, and that way looking for a specific topic is easier. (Although the search feature on the blog can already do that).

Fret not, GMA already archives news pretty well on their own! Once I do resume, I'll focus more on archiving images than news. There are a lot of MCI behind-the-scenes pictures that are easily missed but are found by the actors/actresses' fans. Those would be nice to have on this blog.

Babu!

P.S. if you're one of those fan pages of any of the actors or actresses from the show, or if you're simply interested in becoming a co-author on the blog, contact me!

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments? Leave them here!

Previous Next