New Episodes Blog Page

Hello there! I hope the weather's doing good for you.

I recently added a page for MCI episodes which you can find at the top header on this website. That link previously led to the official GMA episode list for Maria Clara at Ibarra, but it was getting tedious for me to always click the page and check individual episodes when I just prefer to skim through them.

Episodes might be region-locked, so some if not all of the embed videos won't not play for you if you're outside the Philippines. Nonetheless, always make sure to check the GMA app or the official website for constant updates about episode uploads.

Since they removed MCI episodes on YouTube, GMA has merged them on their app and on the website (although it had always been in the latter before; that's where the Episodes tab on the header formerly linked to). There are no official announcements about why they took them down, but many speculate that it's in preparation for MCI's airing on Netflix. (Personally, I'm not too sure about this, I think they just prefer earning more by linking on their own website because YT takes a certain percentage of video revenues).

The episode descriptions are also directly taken from GMA's MCI videos on Dailymotion. I got lazy typing them on my own; I still have to write recaps after all. Hehe. 

Babu!

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments? Leave them here!

Previous Next